Thursday, August 27, 2020

Nail Polish Review: Deborah Lippmann Natural Mystic Gel Lab Pro Set

Nail polish of the week: Deborah Lippmann Gel Lab Pro Nail Polish Set in Natural Mystic

Availability: This appears to have been discontinued.
Would I buy this again?: No. 

Notes: A description will be available for each color below. 


What the brush looks like:
My nails with 2 coats of polish, all nails have Orly Won't Chip, Chip Resistant Topcoat on.:

Bright Lights is described as a full-coverage light fuchsia crème. I'd agree with their description although I'd say it's pretty darn vivid, not light. This chipped within me having it on for two days and I don't love the color so I'll be passing it along.


What the brush looks like:
My nails with 2 coats of polish, all nails have Orly Won't Chip, Chip Resistant Topcoat on.:

Out of the Shadows is described as a full-coverage dusty blue-gray crème. I'd agree with their description. 


What the brush looks like:
My nails with 2 coats of polish, all nails have Orly Won't Chip, Chip Resistant Topcoat on.:

Dim All The Lights is described as a full-coverage blue-violet with holographic shimmer. I'd agree with it being a blue-violet, the shimmer in here is mostly magenta and violet, not fully holographic. I remember it not wearing well and chipping greatly on me so I passed it along.  


What the brush looks like:
My nails with 2 coats of polish, all nails have Orly Won't Chip, Chip Resistant Topcoat on.:

How High The Moon is described as a full-coverage magenta crème. I'd agree with their description, however, it's more on the cool-toned purple side of magenta. I remember it not wearing well and chipping greatly on me so I passed it along. 


What the brush looks like:
My nails with 2 coats of polish, all nails have Orly Won't Chip, Chip Resistant Topcoat on.:

Break Free is described as a full-coverage eggplant crème. I'd agree with their description. Unfortunately this started showing signs within two days of wear. The color is gorgeous but these wear so poorly.
I managed to neglect taking photos of the actual bottle but here it is on my nails, this is two coats,  all nails have Orly Won't Chip, Chip Resistant Topcoat on
Skinny Dippin' is described as a full-coverage heather crème. I'd say it's a grayish blue shade. I remember it not wearing well and chipping greatly on me so I passed it along. 

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments. 

Disclaimer: I purchased this myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment