Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Primer Review: wet n wild Cool As A Cucumber photo focus 3-in-1 Primer Water

wet n wild Photo Focus 3-in-1 Primer Water in Cool As A Cucumber
AvailabilityYou can find this at any drugstore where wet n wild is sold - pricing will vary based on location but is, on average, $4 - $6.50. Wetnwild.com carries this product at $5.99 for 1.52 fl. oz. (45 ml).

Would I buy this again? No.

What is this product? What is it supposed to do?
Product info according to wetnwild.com:
Ultra light primer waters that hydrate, smooth and brighten skin for a dewy, healthy look. It is an everyday essential to create a smooth, flawless canvas for application. It allows foundation to glide on easily and stay looking fresh for hours. Compliments your final look with the classical scent of cucumber.

Does this contain any special/beneficial ingredients?
Argenine: Repairs skin damage.
Cucumber Fruit Water: High in Vitamin B5 which helps draw moisture to the skin. 
Glycerin:  a humectant which draws in moisture from the atmosphere into the skin.
Camellia Senisis Leaf Extract: Green tea extract, high in antioxidants. Has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
Chamomilla Recutita Flower and Leaf Extract: Has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.

What is the texture like?
This feels like water.  

Is this scented?
This has a creamy, sweet cucumber scent. 

What has my experience with the product been like?
I really enjoy these primers primarily because they serve as both a primer and a setting spray. They're quick and easy to spray on, feel refreshing, and are a great option for folks who want to prolong the wear of their makeup but don't necessarily like the way traditional primers feel, as this product is pretty weightless. As I mentioned it works great at keeping my makeup on my face. I find this scent so bizarre because it has this sweet cream note to it and I'm just bamboozled! Like, why does it have sweet cream in it? That kind of throws me for a loop and I don't know that I like it.

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

DisclaimerI purchased this myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment