Thursday, August 20, 2020

ColourPop Sol Pressed Powder Palette Review

 Today I bring to you the ColourPop  Sol Pressed Powder Palette


AvailabilityThis appears to have been discontinued.
Would I buy this again? Yes!
NotesThis is another palette that I picked up due to my bestie's urgency for me to play with reds, I actually really LOVE this palette and find that it leans toward more warm neutrals than necessarily red. It's quite versatile.
New Digs is described as a matte pastel peach, I'd say this is a matte creamsicle shade.


Anthem is described as a metallic bright pinky copper, I'd agree with their description. 


Dynamite is described as a matte burnt orange, I'd say it's a matte toasty orange, it's not quite "burnt" but it's definitely got a hint of brown to it.
Hotel is described as a metallic vivid copper, I'd agree with their description.
Motel is described as a satin hot pinky coral, I'd say this is a satiny pinkish red with a pinkish red pearl.

B+B is described as a metallic pinky gold, I'd say this is a metallic copper champagne.
Floaties is described as a bright metallic orange, I'd say agree about it being a metallic orange, it has a beautiful golden pearl.


OOO is described as a hot orange coral, I'd agree with their description. The name reminds me of Adventure Time, lol.

Unwind is described as a  matte rich terracotta,  I'd say this is a matte reddish milk chocolate.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

DisclaimerI bought this myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment