Saturday, August 15, 2020

ColourPop x Kathleen Lights So Jaded Pressed Powder Palette Look

Hey folks, today I bring you a fun smoky cut crease.


I know it looks like I'm holding back a sneeze but I was just making silly faces
Enough blabbering, tutorial time!
I  applied the blush from the Lune+Aster Desert Moon Palette as a base for Hourglass Nude Glow Blush with my Sephora Collection Pro Mini Airbrush 55.5. I also applied illuminator from the Lune+Aster Desert Moon Palette as a base for Hourglass Metallic Strobe Powder in Champagne Strobe Light using my Sephora Collection #74 PRO Small Blush and Contour brush.


As a base for my eyeshadow I applied MAC Pro Longwear Paint Pot in Bare Study and blended it out with my Crown Pro C511 brush.

For the crease I applied Jasper  with the Sonia Kashuk Essential Blending Crease Brush No. 273 and then cut the crease using OCC Cosmetic Colour Pencil in Sybilfollowing my eye socket and then packed on Stoned with the Bubbi Detail brush and blended that out with my Crown Pro C511 Brush.

For the lid  I applied Diamond using my  Crown Pro C510 brush

To highlight the brow-bone and the inner corner of the eye I applied My Precious and Pearl  using my no-name gigantic paddle brush from Crown and Crown Pro C528 brush, respectively

For eyeliner, I went with the wet n wild proline Felt Tip Eyeliner in Black. For the waterline I applied ColourPop BFF Creme Gel Liner in Honeydude.


For the lower lash line, I applied Ruby  using my Bubbi Detail brush.
The look sans lashes. 


For lashes I used red cherry eyelashes in Zoey along with the Duo Quick Set Striplash Adhesive.
For lips, I applied the ColourPop Just A Tint Lip Crayon in The Strand and topped it off with blush from the Lune+Aster Desert Moon Palette and a NARS Audacious Lipstick that I originally is labeled and the name has rubbed off the back of it anyhow, it's essentially a black raspberry shadeI applied this with a flat-top lip brush from Memebox.

Hope that you liked this! :D It was super fun for me to put together! Feel free to request particular songs, animals/nature scenes (I don't do insects of any kind though, sorry, little insect feet and wings creep the bejesus outta me), Pokemon, or Pokemon towns. :P

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions. 

Disclaimer: The Sephora 55.5 brush, NARS, and Lune+Aster palette were provided for testing purposes.  I paid for everything else you see here myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment