Wednesday, September 30, 2020

ColourPop Honeydude BFF Creme Gel Liner Review

Today's eyeliner review is going to be on ColourPop BFF Creme Gel Liner in Honeydude
As a base and on the waterline
On the upper lash-line and on the waterline

Availability: This is available on colourpop.com and ulta.com where it retails at $7 for 0.2g (0.007 oz) .
Would I buy this again? No. 
Notes: This shade is described as a creamy warm nudeI'd agree with their description. I will be honest, I really like nudes on the waterline because I find that they open up the eye and tend to reduce redness in that area. Unfortunately for me, this shade is too warm and too dark to have that eye-opening effect on me. In terms of texture these are very smooth and creamy; they glide on easily without pulling or tugging on the eye at all. In terms of wear - I had this on for just about 9-10 hours -  this works pretty decent as a base, I had very slight creasing but no fading of my eyeshadow, on the upper lash-line this stayed put as well. As for the waterline, this stayed put but faded slightly. 

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

Disclaimer: I purchased these myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment