Wednesday, August 12, 2020

ColourPop She's A Rainbow Pressed Powder Palette Review

 Today I bring to you the ColourPop She's A Rainbow Pressed Powder Palette.

AvailabilityThis is exclusive to colourpop.com where it retails at $40 for 24 eyeshadows (1.5 g / 0.053 oz. each; the glitters are 1.05 g /0.04 oz. each). 
Would I buy this again? Yes!
NotesY'all know of my deep love for rainbow palettes. I did arrange mine a bit differently than ColourPop has set up on their website but it's a magnetic palette so really it doesn't matter. I will say that I noticed there are repeat shades here from the 9-pan monochromatic palette so honestly unless you really want the full rainbow in one place or you just really love collecting palettes, I'd check my collection for dupes before going for this. Without any further ado.
Centerfold is described as a matte vibrant coral, I'd say this is a matte orange-y red/peachy pink.


Worth It is described as a baby pink, I'd say this is a soft matte pink. 


Big Sugar is described as a bright bubblegum pink with a silver sheen, I'd agree with their description.
Sandbar is described as a matte hot pink, I'd agree with their description again.
Brick Road is described as a vivid pinky red, I'd say it's a matte red with just a hint of pink.

Hard Place is described as a bright red orange, I'd agree with their description.
Boombayah! is described as a vivid orange, I'd say this is a bright orange with a green duochrome.

Sunkiss'd is described as a neon tangerine, I'd say this is a matte yellow orange.

Totally Buggin' is described as a matte butterscotch yellow,  I'd agree with their description.
Sweet Spot is described as a matte primary yellow, I'd agree with their description again.


So Meta is described as a metallic marigold, I'd say this is a metallic golden yellow. 


Palooza is described as a bright yellow with a copper duochrome shift, I'd agree with their description.
No Scrub is described as a pastel lime, I'd agree with their description again.
Mary Jane is described as a metallic chartreuse, I'd agree with their description.

Fyre is described as a holographic lime, I'd agree with their description. It's quite an interesting shade.
Lookin' Fresh is described as a pale mint, I'd say this is a matte pastel mint.

Moonlite is described as a matte baby blue, I'd say this is a matte pastel cornflower.

Tide Pool is described as a metallic cerulean,  I'd agree with their description.
Fine China is described as a matte vibrant cobalt blue, I'd agree with their description.


Right Tempo is described as a dark blue with silver flecks, I'd say this is a metallic sapphire blue. 


Kittenfish is described as a matte cool lavender, I'd agree with their description.
Hold Me Down is described as a metallic vibrant pink with blue flecks, I'd say it's a metallic pinkish purple/magenta with violet flecks.
Seeing Stars is described as a vibrant blue violet, I'd say this leans a bit more plummy magenta.

Do or Dough is described as a metallic bright lavender with matte duo chrome flip, I'd agree with their description.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

DisclaimerI bought this myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment