Thursday, May 28, 2020

Lip Balm Review: ColourPop Dragon My Heart Around Just a Tint Lip Crayon Bundle

ColourPop Dragon My Heart Around Just a Tint Lip Crayon Bundle
AvailabilityThis set has been discontinued but you can purchase each shade separately for $5.60 each. 
Would I buy this again?: Yes.
Notes: I absolutely LOVE these lip crayons and use them as a tinted balm, mostly underneath my lipstick, but sometimes on their own. They are super silky and make my lips feel intensely hydrated but they don't affect the wear of my lipstick, which I appreciate. On their own, I feel like even Treasure Island is sheer enough to wear on a low makeup day with just tinted moisturize and still be ok if applied lightly. They allegedly have a passionfruit scent which I sort of get, but it's a weird musky passionfruit, I don't hate it but I certainly don't love it, I wish it smelled more like actual passionfruit.
Mine were mislabeled, so this one is actually The Strand

The Strand is described as a sheer mid-tone pink. I'd say it's a soft sheer mauve, it's actually incredibly similar to my natural lip color so when I first started using this I couldn't really tell that it was going on, but alas it is genuinely "my lips but better". In terms of wear time, I'd say the color and balminess remains on the lips for about 2 hours, my lips felt hydrated for around 4 hours.
Mine were mislabeled, so this one is actually Treasure Island

Treasure Island is described as a sheer deep raspberry. I'd say it's a sheer wine red.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments. 

Disclaimer: I purchased this myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment