Monday, May 4, 2020

April 2020 Departures

Ok folksickles. Departure blogs will contain items that aren't empties but that are going to be given away for one reason or another. I'm working hard to curate my makeup collection and want it to include only the products that I think truly work well, that I reach for often and do what they're supposed to do.
1. Buxom Wildly Whipped Soft Matte Lip Color in Devious Dolly: This lipstick is absolutely beautiful in color but unfortunately it just does not stay put on my lips, as such I will be passing it along.

2. Tattoo Junkee Lip Paint in Skinny Dip: Unfortunately this is a bit too gray for my liking.

3. Tarte Tarteist Lip Paint in Texas Toast: Similar to the above shade, this is a bit too gray for my liking, it makes me look kind of dead.

4. Deborah Lippmann Gel Lab Pro Nail Polish in Bo$$: Frankly I wish that this was more of a brighter teal, the way it looks in the bottle. The wear time on me wasn't that great either, as it chipped within the first few days of wear.

Disclaimer: The Buxom and Deborah Lippman products was provided for testing purposes. I purchased everything else myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment