Sunday, May 31, 2020

L'Oreal Infallible Flash Cat Eye Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner Review

Today's eyeliner review is going to be on L'Oreal Infallible Flash Cat Eye Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner in Black






On upper lash line


Availability: This is available at any drugstore that carries the L'Oreal brand. The retail pricing varies but ranges from about $8-$15.
Would I buy this again? Yes!
NotesI'd describe the color of this as being a deep, rich black with a matte finish; it dries down completely matte so if you're not a fan of "shiny" finish liquid liner, this might be up your alley. I personally don't find that it makes a giant difference to me personally although I know people have preferences one way or another. It wears and stays put nicely (about 8-11 hours). I was so excited for a brush-tipped eyeliner at a drugstore price and I have to say I really like this, the brush has a nice tip that really allows for precision work - I mean look at how sharp that cat-eye I did is! The only thing is, you don't see the stencil on mine and that's because I threw it out... it's a weird shape and although it's more difficult to free-hand a cat-eye I suggest just learning to do it free-hand off the bat. My eyes are hooded so if I just extend my cat-eye straight up it looks whack and curved and interferes with the crease of my eye when my eyes are open so I have to take mine out in a more outward (horizontal) pattern - I have a friend who angles her cat-eyes straight outwards... so my advice is play with where you take the cat-eye and see what works best for you.

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

Disclaimer: I purchased this myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment