Saturday, May 30, 2020

NYX Epic Ink Liner Review

Today's eyeliner review is going to be on NYX Epic Ink Liner in Black






On upper lash line


Availability: This is available at any drugstore that carries the NYX brand or at NYX freestanding stores. The retail pricing varies but ranges from about $8-10 with $10 being the official price at nyxcosmetics.com.
Would I buy this again? No!
NotesI'd describe the color of this as being a deep, rich black with a leather-like finish - it  wears and stays put nicely (about 8-11 hours) but that's kind of where the good things end. I was so excited for a brush-tipped eyeliner at a drugstore price but unfortunately, and I'm unsure if maybe I just got a dud because I've seen people make it work... I'm hesitant to try again though given the intensity with which. it. bled! Now you can see it slightly in the photos above, I could've edited them to have them look "perfect" but I purposely left them as is so you can see the way it just seeps into the little lines on my lid. It's not cute. When this was brand new the extent of the bleeding was far worse. I also found that toward the end of me using this it would be on again, off again, dry or SUPER wet where it was difficult to control. Overall I just can't see myself trying it again.

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

Disclaimer: I purchased this myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment