Saturday, May 9, 2020

ColourPop it's my pleasure Pressed Powder Palette Review

 Today I bring to you the ColourPop it's my pleasure Powder Palette.


AvailabilityThis is exclusive to colourpop.com where it retails at $14 for 9 eyeshadows (1.10 g / 0.04 oz. each). 
Would I buy this again? No.
NotesI remember my wife asking me to pick this up for her when I ordered the Just My Luck Pressed Powder Palette so I figured I'd take a look at it and it's really beautiful. I've only used this once so my opinion might change but overall I found that the mattes didn't blend that great and that, overall, the palette leans a bit more toward the red-purple side when, personally, I like more violet and blue-toned purples. The latter is  a personal issue and not ColourPop's fault, but I'm just putting it out there.
Kittenfish is described as a matte cool lavender, I'd have to agree with their description.

Do or Dough is described as a metallic bright lavender with blue duo chrome flip, I'd say it's a metallic pinkish purple with blue micro-shimmer pearl. 


Pretty Cruel is described as a matte berry mauve with gold flecks, I'd have to agree with their description; it's very pretty but the flecks won't really show up unless you put this over a glitter base.
Bare Minimum is described as a metallic berry violet, I'd say it's a metallic red berry shade with pink and violet micro-glitter flecks.


Earthshine is described as a metallic pinky lavender with blue duo chrome flip, I'd say it's a muted cool-toned pink with a bluish lavender pearl.

Chick Lit is described as a metallic deep amethyst, I'd agree with their description once again; this might be my favorite shade in the palette because of how blue it is.
Mr. Sandman is described as an icy rose with a silver sheen, I'd say it's a metallic mauve with a silver-blue pearl and gold micro-shimmer. 


Fan Fiction is described as a matte dusty pink, I'd say it's a mid-tone cool-toned pink.

Charmed is described as a matte eggplant, I'd agree with their description, in real life this pulls a bit more blue than it does in these photos.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

DisclaimerI purchased this myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment