Wednesday, December 18, 2019

ColourPop Just My Luck Pressed Powder Palette Review

 Today I bring to you the ColourPop Just My Luck Pressed Powder Palette.
AvailabilityThis is exclusive to colourpop.com where it retails at $14 for 9 eyeshadows (1.10 g / 0.04 oz. each). 
Would I buy this again? Yes.
Notes: As you folks may know I love green shades so when ColourPop launched this palette earlier in the year I had to have it.
Chances Are... is described as a matte fresh mint, I'd say it's a matte mint green.


Kiss My Hass is described as a matte spearmint, I'd say it's a mid-tone grassy green with green and silver micro-glitter. 


50-50 is described as a metallic mossy green, I'd say it's a metallic mossy green (we agree; I wrote my descriptions before reading theirs).
Big Banks is described as a metallic jade, I'd say it's a metallic cool-toned emerald green.


Mary Jane is described as a metallic chartreuse, I'd say it's  a metallic intense chartreuse (we agree again!). I think this is my favorite shade in the palette - just so rich and pretty!

Olive U is described as an olive green, I'd say it's a metallic mid-tone olive.
Act Natural is described as a matte emerald, I'd say it's a matte cool-toned emerald green.


Mo Bamba is described as a matte forest green, I'd say it's a deep, blackened forest green that's matte with emerald micro-shimmer .

Charmed is described as a matte khaki olive, I'd say it's a matte, mossy brown-green.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

DisclaimerI purchased this myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment