Friday, December 6, 2019

Love It Or Leave It; Review 2.0: ColourPop Tassel, Extra Sprinkles, By the Pound, Berry Sweet (Red), Berry Sweet Pink, Sherbet Day, Jam Out, Erotic, Bae, IRL, Semi Sweet, Empire, Special Delivery, Banana Daquiri, Coconut, REM, Ripple

Hello folksickles. As a makeup junkie and blogger you may have realized that I review a LOAD of eyeshadow palettes and I like to think of myself as being largely an eyeshadow junkie. In order to de-clutter a bit  I've decided to pick out a palette or series of eyeshadows for the month and have that be my monthly selection for those instances where I'm not doing a tutorial for the blog. Every month I'll do a recap on the eyeshadows - how I feel about them and whether I'll be keeping them or giving them away (and why :P) as well as if I think it's worth its price tag. Yes there's two a month now! I figured maybe I could get through more this way :D

These are the looks I created this month:





















So as you can see I created a bunch of fun colorful looks. I will say that I found the vast majority of these shades to have beautiful pigmentation/vibrancy, blend easily, and have a nice finish. That said I will be passing along Tassel and Extra Sprinkles as they both  essentially show up as glitter chunks with no actual base color. 

Disclaimer: I purchased these myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment