Wednesday, December 4, 2019

November 2019 Arrivals

Ok folksickles! Arrivals feature items I bought this month that are joining my collection; a haul if you will. Without further ado:
1. Innisfree Galore: This is technically mostly gifts with purchase as I decided to do some Christmas shopping for my friends while I was at Innisfree on Black Friday; unfortunately I forgot to include the nail polishes in the above photo:
Innisfree Tangerine brightening & pore care serum
Innisfree  Tangerine brightening & pore care cream
Innisfree Tangerine brightening & pore care sleeping mask
innisfree 2 Jeju Color Picker Real Color Nail
innisfree 3 Jeju Color Picker Real Color Nail

2. Trader Joe's Pumpkin Spice Biocellulose Face Mask: I thought this would be a really fun mask to try out because pumpkin spice - well by fun I mean funny, I thought it was ridiculous that Trader Joe's released as mask as part of is pumpkin mania.

3. Sugarpill: I've been eyeing both these products for a while and decided to go on and splurge
Teacher's Pet Liquid Lip Color
Loose Eyeshadow in Ghosted (which I think will make a pretty highlighter for the face also)

4. lune + aster PowerLips Quickstick Lipstick in Power Lunch: This is such a pretty coral shade that's great for daily wear and is moisturizing.

5. lune + aster Hydrabright Concealer in Ivory: I really like suggesting these concealers to people because they're lightweight, look like skin, and aren't too "makeup-y." Plus they have a nice, healthy skin-like glow to them.

Disclaimer: I purchased everything listed above with the exception of the Innisfree Tangerine Brightening & Pore Care products, which were a gift with purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment