Thursday, December 5, 2019

Departures - November 2019

Ok folksickles. Departure blogs will contain items that aren't empties but that are going to be given away for one reason or another. I'm working hard to curate my makeup collection and want it to include only the products that I think truly work well, that I reach for often and do what they're supposed to do.
1. Osea Ocean Cleanser: Honestly I want to love this a lot more than I actually do and that's because, unfortunately, it doesn't produce a foam. It smells nice, it gets my makeup off, but it's lack of foaming

2.Anastasia Beverly Hills Sad Girl Liquid Lipstick: Y'all this dang lipstick made me a sad girl. Why? Well because I LOVE the color - it's an absolutely gorgeous metallic berry... lots of people compliment me on it. I smile awkwardly and thank them... Why? BECAUSE THIS BLEEDS... not super noticeably but enough to make me really self-conscious. In addition, say you make the mistake of having a snack or a sip of a beverage or even talking with this on... BLEEDS and/or smudges. Applying more over the existing lipstick (i.e.: fixing a patch where it wore off) just leads to more bleeding. Unfortunately (or idk, maybe fortunately) I will be passing this along.

Disclaimer: The Osea product was provided for testing purposes. I am under no obligation to mention it on this blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment