Tuesday, December 3, 2019

November 2019 Favorites

Hey folksickles,
Alright, all the goodies I've been enjoying in the month of November :) 

1. ColourPop Just a Tint Lip Crayon in Chubby Bunny: Yes, a repeat favorite! When it comes to this lip crayon I genuinely look forward to the balm step of my makeup routine because that means I get to put this on - it's super comfortably hydrating, non-sticky, and gives a pretty hint of color. My favorite thing, outside of the texture, about Chubby Bunny is that while bubblegum pinks can be hard to pull of, the sheerness here lends it to being really soft and pretty. That said, it's buildable and I like the versatility of being able to wear this sheer or opaque.

2. Sugarpill Liquid Lip Color in Hijinx: This is a beautiful plummy berry shade with teal blue reflects that is just a beautiful shade for fall. I got compliments nearly every time I wore this and people thought I was doing all kinds of work with layering glimmer in here when all I did was apply the one product. This is also a really comfortable, easy-to-use, liquid lipstick formula. While it will emphasize texture if your lips are dry to begin with, it will not dry out your lips and it's quite easy to re-apply to any areas that wear off without getting cake-y or flaky.

Disclaimer: Everything  mentioned here was paid for by yours truly.

No comments:

Post a Comment