Sunday, May 24, 2020

ColourPop IRL, Empire, Special Delivery, Banana Daiquiri, REM, and Ripple Super Shock Shadow Review

Today I bring to you the ColourPop Super Shock Shadows in IRL, Empire, Special Delivery, Banana Daiquiri, REM, and Ripple.

Availability: All of these are discontinued with the exception of Empire and Ripple. They are exclusive to colourpop.com where they retail at $6 each  (2.1 g / 0.07 oz. each). 
Would I buy these again? Yes, with the exception of Empire, if I knew how crumbly it would get I wouldn't have picked it up... I tend to have this issue across the board with emerald shades from ColourPop and I wonder if whatever pigment formulation they use is just more prone to crumbling.
NotesIt's been so long since I purchased any Super Shocks that I decided to treat myself (these were purchased in summer 2019, hence the discontinued shades).


IRL - I'd say this is a warm brown with an intense green pearl and glitter bits. 




Empire - This shade is described as a fiercely rich emerald green, just like the city; I'd say it's a shimmery emerald green.




Special Delivery -  I'd say this is a subtle mint green with white pearl and glitter bits. 


Banand Daiquiri - I'd say this is a minty blue with minty blue pearl and matching micro-glitter. 




REM - This is such a PRETTY shade - it's a cornflower purple base with magenta pink micro-glitter. 



Ripple - This shade is described as a supercharged metallic vivid violet with a blue duo chrome flip ; I'd say this is a reddish purple base with violet micro-glitter, another shade I really love. 

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

DisclaimerI purchased these myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment