Tuesday, May 26, 2020

ColourPop x Halo Top Collection Review

Today I bring to you the ColourPop x Halo Top Collection.


AvailabilityThis has been discontinued.
Would I buy this again? I wouldn't buy the entire set, honestly I'd probably only get the Strawberry and Rainbow Swirl Duos if I was to purchase this again.
NotesIt's ironic I said what I said in terms of which duos I'd get because when this initially launched I was eyeing Mint Chip and Birthday Cake and I remember consulting with my best friend as to whether I should get those two bundles or get the entire collection and he was very encouraging of me getting the whole thing because "the pinks are pretty" to which I rebutted "I never wear pink though!" Look how far I've come folks! I entirely blame him for my, now, love for pink eyeshadow especially because the ones that came with this collection are mostly soft.
Quality wise they're all smooth, pigmented and easy to work with plus, despite allegedly having an ice cream scent, I'd say they smell cinnamon-y and sweet, the scent sort of reminds me of churro or doughnut dough.


Extra Sprinkles is a pale off-white shimmer base with gold micro-glitter chunks.




By the Pound, though tie-dye looking, is a muted yellow-orange with violet and pink micro-sparkle/glitter bursts. It's very pretty!




Berry Sweet is a shimmery creamy strawberry with gold micro-glitter.



Jam Out is a berry red with gold, pink, and violet micro-sparkle bits.


Creamsicle (mine is mislabeled) is a shimmery whitish pink with a pink-violet pearl. It's SO pretty and these photos do it no justice. I think it would be absolutely lovely as a cheek highlight! Just a side-note, it's nothing like the Creamsicle shade in the Orange You Glad? Palette.




Sherbert Day is a shimmery berry pink with pink-violet micro-sparkle bits. I think this one could be pretty as a blush.
Too. Much. Packaging!


Semi Sweet is a soft chartreuse with silver micro-glitter.




Tassel is a shimmery white with white-silver micro-glitter.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

DisclaimerI purchased this myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment