Friday, November 15, 2019

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit - Unlocked Palette Review

BEHOLD the Hourglass Ambient  Lighting Edited - Unlocked Palette

AvailabilityThis has been discontinued.
Would I buy this? Probably not given that the shades here aren't unique enough to pay the price of this palette for. 
NotesAlright so despite what I wrote about my motivations to purchase this palette if it were to ever relaunch I do have to say that the quality of the shades here is great - they're pigmented, have a soft metallic glow, and stay put all day.
Finishing Powder, Soft Light - Unfortunately this is mostly used up so you can't get much of the essence of it but it reminds me greatly of Dim Light which is in the permanent range - it's a great all over shade because of its very subtle sheen - it gives the skin a glow without looking oily or oddly metallic; it's also really fantastic for setting the under-eye area or dusting off your "bake." I'd describe the shade as a softly glowing light cool pink tone.
Finishing Powder, Filtered Light - Honestly because this is bronze-y on my skin-tone I've been using it as a soft bronzer and I really like it for that purpose. 
Bronzer, Golden Bronze Light - This is a slightly darker bronzer with a subtle gold pearl and golden micro-glitter . 
Blush, Nude Glow- This is a soft, pinky peach with gold micro-glitter. 
Blush, Mood Flush - This is a satiny reddish plum .
Metallic Strobe Powder, Champagne Strobe Light - This is a metallic nude champagne tone.

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

Disclaimer: This was provided for testing purposes. I am under no obligation to mention it on this blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment