Friday, November 8, 2019

Highlighter Review: Hourglass Ambient Metallic Strobe Lighting Palette

BEHOLD the Hourglass Ambient Metallic Strobe Lighting Palette
AvailabilityThis has been discontinued.
Would I buy this? Probably not given that the shades here aren't unique enough to pay the price of this palette for. 
Notes: Alright so despite what I wrote about my motivations to purchase this palette if it were to ever relaunch I do have to say that the quality of the shades here is great - they're pigmented, have a soft metallic glow, and stay put all day.
Absolute Strobe Light - This is a pink champagne with an intense white frost.
Pure Strobe Light - This is a true white-ish champagne tone.
Lucent Strobe Light - This is a metallic soft amber. 

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

Disclaimer: This was provided for testing purposes. I am under no obligation to mention it on this blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment