Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Love It Or Leave It; Review 2.0: bh Cosmetics Take Me Back to Brazil Rio Edition Palette

Hello folksickles. As a makeup junkie and blogger you may have realized that I review a LOAD of eyeshadow palettes and I like to think of myself as being largely an eyeshadow junkie. In order to de-clutter a bit  I've decided to pick out a palette or series of eyeshadows for the month and have that be my monthly selection for those instances where I'm not doing a tutorial for the blog. Every month I'll do a recap on the eyeshadows - how I feel about them and whether I'll be keeping them or giving them away (and why :P) as well as if I think it's worth its price tag. Yes there's two a month now! I figured maybe I could get through more this way :D

You can find a tutorial I did for this palette here and these are the looks I created this month:























So as you can see I created a bunch of fun colorful looks. Although it's hard for me to pass this on because it's so pretty, colorful, and hearkens back to my days of loving the 88 Ultra Shimmer Palette (the OG one from back in 2009-2010) I just know that when it comes to colorful shadows I most likely would reach for my other palettes before I went to this and I just want to pass it along to someone who would give it some love. In terms of subjectively - this palette has good pigmentation/vibrancy and the shades are easy to blend. Its main downfall lays in the fact that there are no mattes. 

Disclaimer: This was a gift from my wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment