Thursday, November 14, 2019

Mask Review: m-61 Fast Blast Mask

'Ello folksickles. Today's review will be for the m-61 Fast Blast Mask



AvailabilityThis appears to have been discontinued.

Would I buy this? No.

What is this product? What is it supposed to do?
Product info according to bluemercury.com:
WHAT IT IS
This brightening, foaming mask hydrates and exfoliates to provide a quick pick-me-up to dull, dehydrated skin and reveal a renewed, radiant complexion. Vitamin C helps to brighten skin, while vitamin E and vitamin B5 replenish moisture.
BENEFITS
• Brightens skin for a radiant complexion.
• Exfoliates and improves skin’s overall tone and texture.
• Hydrates and soothes skin.
Gluten-free.
Dermatologist & allergy tested.
Paraben & phthalate free.
Synthetic fragrance-free.
Sulfate-free.
Free of synthetic dyes.
No animal testing.



Does this contain any special/beneficial ingredients?
Again, according to bluemercury.com
Vitamin C helps to promote elasticity and boost skin's radiance and tone.
Vitamin B5 and seaweed help to replenish the skin’s moisture level.
Vitamin E hydrates and nourishes the skin.
Aloe helps soothe and cool the skin.

What is the texture like?
This has a creamy texture that bubbles up as it sits on the skin.

Is this scented?
This has a yummy creamsicle scent. 

What has my experience with the product been like?
I know a lot of people really love this mask and I wanted to have that same experience but unfortunately, while you only have to leave this on for a minute, it burned my skin every time I used it so while my face was soft as a baby's bottom it was as red as a tomato afterwards - not only due to increased circulation but hot to the touch as well. Due to the fact that this literally causes me inflammation and I already struggle with redness, I will not be using it.

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

DisclaimerThis was provided as a sample at my workplace, I am not obligated or being compensated to mention it on this blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment