Saturday, November 9, 2019

Napoleon Perdis The Life Aquatic Loose Eye Dust Review

Hello folksickles, today I'm reviewing a really pretty eyeshadow.

I used the Sephora Collection Let It Snow Colorful Shadow & Liner and Urban Decay 24/7 Legend Waterline Eye Pencil as the white and black bases respectively, this is swatched damp on the far right
Availability: This appears to be a discontinued shade.
Would I buy this?: Probably not. 
Notes: I'd describe this shade as a muted grey-ish teal with an intense teal pearl. I think this is beautiful when used wet but is kind of meh dry if I'm being perfectly honest. That said I do find that it's pigmented and applies easily. 

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

DisclaimerThis was a gift from a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment