Sunday, November 17, 2019

ColourPop Ooh La La! Pressed Powder Palette Review

 Today I bring to you the ColourPop Ooh La La! Pressed Powder Palette.


AvailabilityThis is exclusive to colourpop.com where it retails at $14 for 9 eyeshadows (1.10 g / 0.04 oz. each). 
Would I buy this again? I think I would! 
NotesSo I had no intention of purchasing this palette because I have the Strawberry Shake, Sol and Main Squeeze palettes... this felt a bit redundant. That said ColourPop was having a 25% sale off one item and I asked one of my besties to pick out something for me to get. So he chose this palette. In fact I'm reviewing it now because he was so excited for me to have it and asked me to expedite a review. Without further ado:
Tickled is described as a soft opalescent pink with violet, pink, & blue glitter flip, I'd say it's a sheer white base tone loaded with blue, pink, and silver-white micro-glitter. This would make a fun cheek highlight and I have to say it's my favorite shade in the palette because it's fun on its own but also makes a fun topper for the other shadows. 


Soft Core is described as a matte warm pink, I'd say it's a warm, matte mid-tone pink (I agree). 


Poodle is described as a matte vibrant true pink, I'd say it's a satiny pinkish red.
Big Sugar is described as a bright bubblegum pink with a silver sheen, I'd say it's a metallic fuchsia with pink-gold micro-shimmer.


Opulent is described as a bright fuchsia with a blue sheen, I'd say it's  a metallic intense fuchsia with a subtle violet-blue pearl (seems like I agree again).

Sandbar is described as a matte neon pink, I'd say it's a  mostly matte bright fuchsia (again, lol). It has very sporadic tiny little shimmer particles but I think those are there mostly just to help it blend and don't really show up.
Trove is described as a matte raspberry, I'd say it's a matte cool-toned burgundy brick red.


Caddy is described as a vibrant deep violet, I'd say it's a matte plummy burgundy (I think of violets as being more blue-toned :/).

Moon Struck is described as a metallic peachy gold, I'd say it's a slightly pinkish metallic champagne shade.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

DisclaimerI purchased this myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment