Thursday, October 3, 2019

September 2019 Favorites

Hey folksickles,
Alright, all the goodies I've been enjoying in the month of September  :) 

1. Smith's Brambleberry Rose Lip Balm:  I bought this on a whim because I needed lip balm and I absolutely LOVE it! It smells delicious - by far the best smelling of the Smith's lip balms in my humble opinion. It leaves my lips feeling silky, smooth, and conditioned whilst having a nice silky glide - not sticky at all.

2. Adventure Time: It's been a while since I've brought up a show and I've gone back to watching Adventure Time - I'm currently in the middle of season 7 and it just feels so nostalgic but I'm also excited to get further along because, in truth, I never made it past the Islands miniseries   lol jk I did I got to the very beginning of Elements but I really don't remember watching past that.

Disclaimer: I purchased everything myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment