Monday, October 7, 2019

Mask Review: LUSH Bunny Moon Jelly Face Mask

'Ello folksickles. Today's review will be for the LUSH Bunny Moon Jelly Face Mask

Availability: This mask appears to have been discontinued.

Would I buy this?: Possibly.

What is this product designed to address?
According to lushusa.com:
Everybunny's a bit sensitive now and then, so if your skin's feeling a bit tender or sore, treat it to this gentle, gold-dusted jelly mask. Loads of soothing, syrupy honey lock moisture into skin, while rose, chamomile and vanilla relieve irritation and leave skin feeling balanced again. There, there: you'll have calm, clear skin before long.

Does it contain any special/beneficial ingredients?
Kaolin: Helps cleanse and exfoliate the skin; absorbs and helps regulate oil production, absorbs dirt and debris on the skin.
Honey: Draws moisture to the skin; has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
Glycerin: Draws moisture into the skin.
Chamomile and Marigold Petal Infusion: Both flowers in the mix have anti-inflammatory and anti-redness properties.
Carrageenan Extract: A water-binding agent that helps the skin stay hydrated.
Rose Oil (Damascena): Contains soothing, balancing, and moisturizing properties.
Vanilla Absolute: Has soothing and moisture drawing properties.

What is the texture like?
This has a creamy, jelly texture. 

Is it scented?
Despite the many ingredients this contains I found its sent to be rather mild and faint... almost like an unscented product.

My overall experience/comments on the product:
Ok frankly the reason I wanted to try this, initially, was because BUNNY MOON - it blows my mind that literally no one on lushusa.com's reviews made the Sailor Moon connection... and I mean it has rose in it... another Sailor Moon connection. Anyway, not gonna lie, the Sailor Moon connection had me really curious about this product to the point where I was determined to ask for a sample of it but also let's touch upon the fact that it's meant for dry, sensitive skin that's prone to redness... aka me. Unfortunately by the time I went to play with sample it had, for the large part, dried out but I sort of made it usable by adding water to it... it wasn't perfect but alas... it left my skin feeling very hydrated, soft, and smooth. I would definitely play with it again.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Disclaimer: This sample was provided because I asked for it at the LUSH store (lol); I am under no obligation to mention it on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment