Thursday, October 10, 2019

Nail Polish Review: Essie Passport To Happiness

Essie Nail Polish in Passport to Happiness



What the brush looks like:
My nails with 3 coats of polish, all nails have inm Out the Door Topcoat for Nails on:
Availability: This appears to have been discontinued.
Would I buy this again?: Yes!

Notes:   I'd say that this is a mint green with a minty pearl; a gorgeous color for anytime if you love mint shades like me but one that's great for summertime especially! This is mostly opaque within two coat but I applied three for good measure. Wear-time wise I find this wore fairly nicely for about five days with sings of wear around the tips of the nails and growth at the base. 

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments. 

Disclaimer: I paid for this myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment