Friday, October 11, 2019

Nail Polish Review: Bettie Pain I Will Speak For Her

Nail polish of the week: Bettie Pain I Will Speak For Her



What the brush looks like:
My nails with 3 coats of polish, all nails have Orly Won't Chip, Chip Resistant Topcoat on:
Availability: This appears to have been discontinued.
Would I buy this again?: Perhaps

Notes:     This is described as a burnt dark orange with a golden/green shimmer and teeny tiny bronze micro-glitters. I'd describe this as burnt pumpkin orange with a green pearl and bronze micro-glitter. Honestly it's not my favorite thing in the bottle, the website swatch makes this polish look like a beautiful orange with a golden pearl. :/ This has a metallic finish. This is semi-sheer with one coat, but gets to looking opaque and streak-free within three coats. 
 
Please let me know if you have any questions or comments. 

Disclaimer: I paid for this myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment