Friday, October 4, 2019

Departures - September 2019

Ok folksickles. Departure blogs will contain items that aren't empties but that are going to be given away for one reason or another. I'm working hard to curate my makeup collection and want it to include only the products that I think truly work well, that I reach for often and do what they're supposed to do.
The Deborah Lippmann polish is actually last month's departure; I apologize

1. Catrice Cosmetics Coral Me Maybe Illuminating Blush: I think this is a very pretty blush but unfortunately it didn't stay put on my face nicely.

2. JulieG Canary Islands Nail Color: While this is a pretty yellow I found that it didn't really stay on my nails well.

3. ColourPop Super Shock Shadow in Tassel: I found this shadow to be nothing but scattered white glitter. I don't love it enough to keep it.

4. ColourPop Super Shock Shadow in Extra Sprinkles: I had this same issue with this shade as the one above, except that it's champagne-colored.


Disclaimer: I purchased all that you see above with the exception of the blush, which my wife got for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment