Friday, July 3, 2020

ColourPop Yes, Please! Palette Review

 Today I bring to you the ColourPop Yes, Please! Palette.



AvailabilityThis appears to have been discontinued.
Would I buy this again? Yes!
Notes: This palette is just so beautiful and versatile, overall it has a warm neutral vibe and feel to it, making it absolutely perfect for summer and autumn in particular (although you don't see me caring what time of year it is) but its versatility lies in its textural composition - you have a great selection of mattes that would perform beautifully on any skin-tone and a handful of shimmer pops. This enables you to create very soft, every-day looks and amp them up for evenings or weekends. I definitely think this is a great palette to add to anyone's collection, but particularly to those of you out there who may be beginners or who want a neutral palette that does it all.
Full Zip is described as a matte warm ivory, I'd agree with their description.


Big Cocktails is described as a matte orange, I'd agree with their description. 


Champs is described as a matte pale peachy nude, I'd say that it's a matte peach on my skin-tone.
Bling is described as a metallic rust, I'd say that this is a metallic copper.
Louie is described as a metallic red with a gold flip, I'd say it's  a metallic amber red with a gold pearl.

Butter Cake is described as a metallic pale yellow gold, I'd  say this is a muted off-white with an intense golden pearl.
Spoiled is described as a matte brick red, I'd agree with their description. 


GNO is described as a matte burnt orange, I'd say this is a brick-y orange.

Mischief is described as a matte warm yellow,  I'd agree with their description.
Note to Self is described as a matte caramel, I'd once again, agree with their description. 


Chauffer is described as a metallic duo chrome bright orange with a gold flip, I'd say this is a metallic yellow-orange with a gold pearl and golden micro-shimmer.

French Kiss is described as a  matte medium chocolate brown,  I'd agree with their description but add that it has a touch of red to it.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

DisclaimerI purchased this myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment