Monday, July 20, 2020

June 2020 Departures

Ok folksickles. Departure blogs will contain items that aren't empties but that are going to be given away for one reason or another. I'm working hard to curate my makeup collection and want it to include only the products that I think truly work well, that I reach for often and do what they're supposed to do.
1. Urban Decay Naked Honey Palette: Folks don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with this palette and I don't dislike it, I just have dupes for the shades here in my collection and I feel like passing it along to a friend who'd get more use out if it is a wise move.

2. Chaos Makeup Loose Pigment in Junebug (no photo included because I gave it away before I got a chance to photograph it). So due to me purchasing this in both pressed and loose I decided to pass along the loose version because I just see myself reaching for the pressed, I just usually prefer to use pressed shadows because they're less messy.

3. Laura Mercier Caviar Eye Color Stick in Amethyst: There's nothing inherently wrong with this product - it goes on nicely, is smooth, pigmented, and stays put. That said, I simply don't like the color - it's too red for my complexion when I try to use it as an eyeliner and I feel like it makes my eyes look bloodshot and tired. In addition to that, I typically don't use much plummy brown shades on my lid so to have this around as a base or to wear alone... I just don't like the color of it on me. Due to that I'll be passing it along.

Disclaimer: I purchased everything myself with the exception of the Laura Mercier product.

No comments:

Post a Comment