Friday, May 24, 2019

Laura Mercier Amethyst Caviar Stick Eye Color Review

Today's eyeliner review is going to be on Laura Mercier Caviar Eye Color Stick in Amethyst



 As a base and on the waterline and top lash-line


Availability: This is available at nordstrom.com, bluemercury.com, sephora.com, macys.com and bloomingdales.com as well as their respective physical store/ locations along with lauramercier.com. The retail pricing is $29 for 0.05 oz. for 1.64g.
Would I buy this? I think it's pretty but $29 is steep for what it is.
Notes: This is described as a soft mauve with pearl. I'd say this is a purplish mauve with a pink pearl, it's a bit plummy brown at certain angles too. This isn't waterproof, just putting it out there - but does stay put nicely (about 8-11 hours). It glides on very easily. Overall I think it's a good product but the pricing is steep for a what is essentially a cream eyeshadow. I could perhaps justify it if there was a color that really captured my heart but this isn't it. 

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

Disclaimer: This was provided for testing purposes. I am under no obligation, nor am I being compensated, to mention it on this blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment