Friday, May 3, 2019

Arrivals - April 2019

Ok folksickles! Arrivals feature items I bought this month that are joining my collection; a haul if you will. Without further ado.
1. Sheet Masks Galore: Not that I really needed more sheet masks but when the sheet mask is $1-2 and they have the masks you like or in a line that you like you can't argue. This is my haul (granted some were closer to $3 or $3.50 but yolo):
A'pieu Coconut Milk Air Pocket Sheet
A'Pieu Banana Milk Air Pocket Sheet
A'Pieu Green Tea Milk Air Pocket Sheet
I got these because I really loved the Coffee Milk I got on Black Friday but that one wasn't in stock
esfolio Collagen Essence Mask Sheet
esfolio Rose Essence Mask Sheet
esfolio Pearl Essence Mask Sheet
esfolio Snail Essence Mask Sheet
Huangjisoo British Rose Hydrating Mask
paparecipe Bombee Fruitables Orange Squeeze Energy Mask x2
paparecipe Bombee Black Honey Mask

Disclaimer: I purchased everything listed above. 

No comments:

Post a Comment