Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Lipstick Review: Juvia's Place The Empress Lip Collection Ditu Matte and Metallic Liquid Lipstick

Juvia's Place The Empress Lip Collection  Matte and Metallic Liquid Lipstick in Ditu















Availability: This has been discontinued.
Would I buy this again?: Probably not.
Notes: Color-wise, I'd describe the matte version as a matte brownish terracotta and the metallic as a metallic copper. Frankly I think the matte version veers on looking a tad baby poop-ish on me and I think that's to do with colors like that looking better on a more tanned, warmer, complexion. That said I do like the metallic version and will be holding onto it. Both finishes feel really comfortable on the lips, are lightweight, and stay on well throughout the day.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments. 

Disclaimer: I purchased this myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment