Monday, August 9, 2021

Moira Beauty Never Ending Lights Palette Review

Behold the Moira Beauty Never Ending Lights Palette

Availability: This is available at $19 at moirabeauty.com; this palette is on other online retailers but I'm not sure how trustworthy they are so I will not be listing them. Order at your own risk. 
Would I buy this again?: I'm not sure.
Notes: I really loved my Moira Beauty Sweet Paradise Destiny Eye & Face Palette so when I saw these palettes on sale at Harmon Face Values I had to have them!

Without further ado, swatchfest!
Reckless Love is an gorgeous intensely metallic Caribbean blue. 
Pale Moonlight is a soft lilac.
Midnight Kisses is a matte reddish purple.
🦋 is a charcoal black with green, pink, and silver micro-glitter flecks. Fair warning that those colorful flecks don't really show up on the eyes when this shadow is applied.
Complete Me is a matte raspberry.
Violet Blue is a shimmery indigo.
Every Way  is a matte, rich cool-toned green.
Choose Me is a matte mid-tone mint green
Little By Little is a soft bluish lilac.
Love Story is a metallic aquatic blue. 
🌜 is a matte chartreuse.
Thinking of You is a satiny cherry blossom pink
Like Diamonds is a matte white.
Show Off is a light flesh-tone. It almost perfectly matches my skin-tone. 

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

DisclaimerI bought this myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment