Saturday, August 14, 2021

Bronzer Review: Pixi Summertime Beauty Bronzer

 I introduce to you the Pixi Beauty Bronzer in Summertime.

Availability: This retails at $18 for 4.5g (.16 oz) and is available at pixibeauty.com - it comes with a kabuki brush.
Would I buy this again?: Yes.
Notes: Color-wise this is described as a medium skin-tone. To me it's a soft, warm-toned sand shade with a very subtle hint of white-gold pearl. This glides on beautifully and provides me with a nice warm, yet realistic looking bronze contour (which is what I used it for). Despite its shimmer, it tends to look like contour in person. I'm sure it wouldn't photograph all that well for contouring purposes, but alas I only use it on myself so I don't mind. It's super silky and easy to blend. Really dig that about it.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments. 

Disclaimer: I bought this myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment