Wednesday, August 4, 2021

July 2021 Departures

Ok folksickles. Departure blogs will contain items that aren't empties but that are going to be given away for one reason or another. I'm working hard to curate my makeup collection and want it to include only the products that I think truly work well, that I reach for often and do what they're supposed to do.

1. lune+aster Dawn to Dusk Gel Eyeliner in Copper: I personally feel like my main issue with this eyeliner is that its color just doesn't work with my eye color. I feel like because this has too much red in it, and my eyes are a warm brown, that it makes my eyes look really bloodshot. For someone with blue or green eyes I feel like this color would be very pretty. Alas. 

2. Sugarpill Elektro Cute Sparkling Neon Pigment in Hellatronic: Unfortunately, this goes on rather patchy and I just know I won't reach for it.

Disclaimer: I purchased all of these myself with the exception of the lune+aster product. 

No comments:

Post a Comment