Sunday, August 15, 2021

REVLON COLORSTAY SHARP LINE Eyeliner Review

Today's eyeliner review is going to be on REVLON COLORSTAY SHARP LINE Eyeliner in 01 Blackest Black

I have this on the upper lash-line
AvailabilityThis ranges from around $6 - $11.50 and is available at drugstores and retailors that carry Revlon
Would I buy this? No.
Notes: I'd say that this is a matte black. It's not waterproof and stays put nicely (about 8-11 hours). It glides on very easily. Overall it's a nice product but I HATE the applicator. I feel like it's difficult to control because it's a felt tip - it's not as flexible or as precise as a brush tip tends to be - and it's also very large and long which I suppose is good for some things but not for an eyeliner applicator unless you've got large eyes to begin with. 

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

Disclaimer: I purchased this myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment