Wednesday, August 25, 2021

KISSME Heroine Make Smooth 01 Jet Black Liquid Eyeliner Super Keep Review

Today's eyeliner review is going to be on the KISSME Heroine Make Smooth Liquid Eyeliner Super Keep in 01 Jet Black.

I have this on the upper lash-line
AvailabilityThis ranges from around $11 - $20 and is available at kissme-usa.com and yesstyle.com.
Would I buy this? I'm not sure. 
Notes: I'd say that this is a matte black. It's waterproof and stays put nicely (about 8-11 hours). It glides on very easily. The tip is actually super fine which makes it very easy to create a thin cat-eye. I really like that. To a certain extent, I'm not to using such a fine tip so it's taking me a little bit of adjusting but overall I like the product.

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

Disclaimer: I purchased this myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment