Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Nail Polish Review: Deborah Lippmann In The Sun Gel Lab Pro

Nail polish: Deborah Lippmann Gel Lab Pro Nail Polish in In The Sun

What the brush looks like:
My nails with 2 coats of polish, all nails have ORLY In A Snap Quick-Dry Topcoat on.:
Availability: This shade appears to have been discontinued.
Would I buy this again?: I feel like $20 is steep for this. Personally I purchased this on sale and I'd be down to get a similar color.

NotesI'd describe this as a bright pinkish coral cream. I love the way this looks on my nails - it's super summery but that won't limit me to wearing it only during the summertime. Frankly I'd wear it whenever I wanted to feel summery. In terms of wear, this chipped a little bit throughout the course of the week. It began chipping significantly on the 7th day of me wearing it. I don't typically wear nail polish longer than a week so it's fine for me, especially because I love the color so much.
 
Please let me know if you have any questions or comments. 

Disclaimer: I bought this myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment