Monday, August 23, 2021

Nail Product Review: Seche Vite dry fast top coat

Seche Vite dry fast top coat

Availability: This can be purchased at any drugstore that carries Seche nail products; the price varies but it ranges from about $6.50 - $11.50. 
Would I buy this?: Possibly. 
Notes: Frankly I let my nails dry for about 30 minutes before doing anything when I paint my nails and make no exceptions for something that claims to be quick-drying. I do this because while fast-dry polishes can dry the top layer of a nail polish quickly, it might still be liquid-y and not fully set underneath. Technically, it takes traditional nail polishes about 24 hours to FULLY set but unless you're going to be doing loads of manual labor 30 minutes is usually a fine amount of time to let your nails dry off. I feel like this really does set nicely within that 30 minute time frame. It dries to a beautiful, shiny, gel-like finish. That said, it can sort of shrink the nail polish back from the tips of the nails in a minor, but noticeable, way. 

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

Disclaimer: I bought this myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment