Monday, August 2, 2021

July 2021 Favorites

Hey folksickles,

Alright, all the goodies I've been enjoying in July :) To be honest I have been sticking to many of the same products so I don't have much in the way of favorites but alas:
1. Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Junkie: It's been so long since I've worn one of these teals with glitter on the waterline on a regular basis - I feel like this sort of color was a signature for me when I started wearing makeup regularly in the late 00s. Not only is it nostalgic, but it really does a beautiful job of contrasting with my brown eyes. I absolutely love it!

2. ColourPop Just A Tint Lip Crayon in A Go Go: I've already sung my praises to these lip balms and how much I love them. They act as great hydrating bases for other lip color but are fantastic on their own. This is such a beautiful rosy neutral tone that pairs beautifully with everything. 

3.Bath & Body Works Pineapple Mango Scented Candle: (not pictured) I literally have this burning as I talk about it but it just smells so good! A wonderful candle for the summertime or for when you're longing for summertime.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Disclaimer: I paid for the products mentioned above myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment