Thursday, March 7, 2013

Candle Review: Bath & Body Works Pineapple Mango Scented Candle

Candle: Bath & Body Works Scented Candle in Pineapple Mango
Here are the fragrance notes:
Availability: This is currently available for purchase.
 The pricing list is as follows:
14.5 oz/429mL - $24.50, burn for: 30-45 hours
Would I buy this again?: Definitely
Notes: My reasoning for buying the candle - It shouldn't come as a surprise that pineapple is my favorite fruit ever by now :P
Here's what I'm getting from smelling the candle cold - pineapple and mango with just a slight hint of vanilla.
As the wax warms and burns, the scent intensifies but doesn't change much as far as I can tell. The pineapple comes to the forefront a bit more, which I obviously don't mind. It's a very tropical yummy scent. :)
The candle melts absolutely gorgeously and has an excellent throw - scents up pretty much an entire room (mine is 14x11ft). :3

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

DisclaimerI paid for this myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment