Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Maybelline Front Runner 24 HR Color Tattoo Review

Today's eyeliner review is going to be on the Maybelline 24 HR Color Tattoo in Front Runner.

In this look I applied this as a base for my eyeshadow, on the upper lash line, and in my waterline/inner rim of the eye
Availability: This is available at drugstores and retailers that carry Maybelline. The price varies from around $5 - $8. 
Would I buy this again? Possibly
NotesI'd describe the color of this as an icy champagne. Given that I ran out of nude bases for my eyeshadow and I use nude bases more than anything else, I decided to give this one a try. I think it would make a pretty cheek highlight as well. In terms of texture this is very smooth and glides on easily without pulling or tugging on the eye at all. In terms of wear - I had this on for 10 hours, during which I managed a 6 hour nap -  it works pretty decent as a base, I had very slight creasing but no fading of my eyeshadow, on the upper lash-line this stayed put as well. As for the waterline, this stayed put all day long.

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

Disclaimer: I purchased this myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment