Saturday, August 7, 2021

Moira Beauty Soul of Fire Palette Review

Behold the Moira Beauty Soul of Fire Palette

Availability: This is available at $19 at moirabeauty.com; this palette is on other online retailers but I'm not sure how trustworthy they are so I will not be listing them. Order at your own risk. 
Would I buy this?: I'm not sure
Notes: I really loved my Moira Beauty Sweet Paradise Destiny Eye & Face Palette so when I saw these palettes on sale at Harmon Face Values I had to have them!

Without further ado, swatchfest!
Lover is a matte ivory.
Be Fearless is an intense metallic yellow gold with gold glitter flecks.
Magical Love is a matte dark red.
🦋 is a soft off-white base with a golden chartreuse pearl.
Always True is a metallic emerald green.
On Fire is an ever-so-slightly bluish matte red. 
My Treasure is an intense metallic copper.
Seeking You is a metallic tarnished gold/dark golden olive shade
Special Kind is a gunmetal gray with a silver pearl and silver micro-glitter.
Mind Blown is a milk chocolate brown. With a name like that you'd expect a much crazier color.
🔥 is a matte reddish purple.
Show Me is a blackened base with an emerald pearl
Passionate is matte charcoal black.
Right Way is a matte navy. You already know I love this color because I love matte navy eyeshadow when it's done well and this one sure enough is.  

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

DisclaimerI purchased this myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment