Thursday, August 12, 2021

Nail Polish Review: Deborah Lippmann Rule Breaker Gel Lab Pro

 Nail polish: Deborah Lippmann Gel Lab Pro Nail Polish in Rule Breaker

What the brush looks like:
My nails with 3 coats of polish, all nails have Seche Vite dry fast top coat on.:
Availability: This is available at sephora.com and net-a-porter.com for $20.
Would I buy this again?: I feel like $20 is steep for this. Personally I purchased this on sale and I'd be down to get a similar color.

Notes:  This is described as a purple with a holographic finishI'd describe this as a metallic purple with holographic glitter flecks. The flecks have a somewhat scattered holographic effect.  In terms of wear, this chipped a little bit throughout the course of the week. It began chipping significantly on the 7th day of me wearing it. I don't typically wear nail polish longer than a week so it's fine for me, especially because I love the color so much.
 
Please let me know if you have any questions or comments. 

Disclaimer: I bought this myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment