Friday, July 23, 2021

Love It Or Leave It; Review 2.0: Sugarpill Goldilux, Decora, Asylum, Absinthe, Tipsy, Lumi, Darling, Hysteric, Weekender Chromalust

Hello folksickles. As a makeup junkie and blogger you may have realized that I review a LOAD of eyeshadow palettes and I like to think of myself as being largely an eyeshadow junkie. In order to de-clutter a bit  I've decided to pick out a palette or series of eyeshadows for the month and have that be my monthly selection for those instances where I'm not doing a tutorial for the blog. Every month I'll do a recap on the eyeshadows - how I feel about them and whether I'll be keeping them or giving them away (and why :P) as well as if I think it's worth its price tag. 

This above contains: Sugarpill Chromalust in Goldilux, Decora, Asylum, Absinthe, Tipsy, Lumi, Darling, Hysteric, WeekenderSugarpill Loose Shadow in GhostedSugarpill Loose Eyeshadow in Hug LifeSugarpill Chromalust in Feral and DropletSugarpill Eyeshadow in Pumpkin Spice (mine broke so I have it in a jar and use it as a loose shadow), Sugarpill Chromalust in Penelope, Mint Soda, Clickbait, and Holy GhostSugarpill Chromalust in Paperdoll, and Sugarpill Elektro Cute Sparkling Neon Pigment in Hi-Viz, Sparkage, and Hellatronicand the blue from the Too Faced Liquif-Eye palette.

You can see a look I did with Hug Life here. These are the looks I created this month:
Frankly folksikles, I haven't used my loose shadows in a LONG time because, honestly, I always think they're going to be super messy and don't reach for them. I've been missing out! These shadows are so beautiful, no messier (by much) than using my pressed shadows and create such beautiful looks. Overall, I'm happy with their quality - they're very pigmented and blend easily. Creating looks with them is a dream and I'm so happy and excited to use them. That said, the following shade will be exiting my collection:
Hellatronic - this shade is so beautiful but unfortunately it applies patchy.

Disclaimer: I paid for this myself. 



No comments:

Post a Comment