Friday, April 8, 2016

Sugarpill Feral and Droplet Chromalust Review

My Sugarpill Story: Amy Doan, the founder of Sugarpill, has been an inspiration many years before Sugarpill even launched. I found out about her Ebay shop through Leesha's videos and  was blown away by the gorgeous, colorful makeup looks she did to accompany her product pages. She is an enormous inspiration to me because she's doing what she loves and is colorful and not afraid to express or be herself. So when Sugarpill first launched I knew I had to get my hands on the goods.  I really hope you enjoy the review and seriously, if you have the money to spend, go to sugarpill.com right now and get your hands on this gold! 
Availability: These have been discontinued.
Note: What sets the Chromalusts apart from similar loose shadows or pigments are that a large majority of them contain these amazing micro-glitter particles - they do a good job of staying on the skin as well but generally show up when the product is used dry (it takes a more metallic quality if used wet). I have to apologize that for many of the pigments, my camera just doesn't do the glitter justice because it's just so much more multidimensional in natural light, but I hope my descriptions are helpful :3 
Feral is described as a shimmering orange loaded with golden sparkles. I'd describe this as being true to its description. This is a really pretty mandarin, orange kitty color, full of golden shimmer bits.
Droplet is described as a vivid aqua with blue and green reflects. I'd describe this as being a mid-tone light, shimmering blue-toned turquoise with teal and silver sparkle bits. I love how it has a slight hint of a violet tone when this is used over a black base, pretty!

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

Disclaimer: I paid for these myself. :3

No comments:

Post a Comment