Sunday, April 17, 2016

Blush Review: Clinique Heather Pop Cheek Pop Blush

Today's blush review is going to be on Clinique Cheek Pop Blush in Heather Pop.
AvailabilityThis particular shade is available at sephora.com, nordstrom.com, macys.com, bloomingdales.com, neimanmarcus.com, and their respective physical store locations along with clinique.com. You can also check out ebay.com or amazon.com. It retails at $26.50 for .12 oz (3.5g).
Would I buy this again? I think so.
NotesI'd describe the color of this as a neutral dusty pink. It looks so natural on my skin tone and adds a soft flush tone that goes with ANY look, I love it. I had to get it for the name too, Raja/Heathers movie reference, because my friends and I are also the Heathers.
Moving on, the texture of this is quite lovely, it's very smooth and silky. It doesn't feel powdery or chalky... it doesn't feel like anything really and just adds a soft, subtle hint of color to the skin.  I'm really impressed with the quality and texture of it. Nothing against Clinique but I often find their products to be more powdery and dry than I'd like and while they don't irritate my skin, they often don't sit right or look good on it. This is a complete 180, silky smooth and beautiful, it wears for a majority of my 10 hr days with very minimal fading. I also adore the flower motif on this, it's very springtime and just brings me joy when I look at it.

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

Disclaimer: I paid for this myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment