Thursday, April 7, 2016

Shiro Cosmetics: The Randomly Generated Collection

Ok you folks, Shiro Cosmetics is something I've been meaning to check out for a while but when I say I went in... I went IN! Like... so excite to own all these beauties and play with them! This is the Minecraft collection. I don't play Minecraft but these shadows were so pretty I couldn't pass them up. Sadly this collection has been discontinued.
Availability: Shiro is no longer in business.
Would I buy this again? I can't say for sure yet.
NotesNotes will accompany each shade respectively. Please note that while I grouped these by collection I didn't purchase each shade from every collection because that's crazy excessive.
Diggy Diggy Hole - is described as a rich earthy brown overlaid with forest green shimmer. I'd say this is a severely blackened brown with an intense olive/forest green frost.
Steve - is described as a bright, lightly shimmery turquoise. I'd say this is a mid-tone turquoise that's really pretty when used wet.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

DisclaimerI paid for these myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment